Friday, January 23, 2015

Toaster Oven cooking!!

A whole new world of cooking Western food for one!! I always wish we had an oven, a big gas one like people have in Aust. But they are expensive, we could get a vbench top electric one like we had before, but electricy is so expenisve and it doesn't seem worth as I'm the only one who really likes Western food anyway, SOeuns happy to eat it but he doesn't get that excited so it doesnt seem worth it buy an oven at this stage.

Anyway the last tenant left behind a toaster oven, and I made pizza in it today!! And I have the ingredients for gingerbread, maybe just cooking a few at a time- wonder if the dough keeps?

Also i've done potatos, how I would in an oven, like wedges, i ate with natural yogurt and sweet chilli sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment